[Freeciv-Dev] GTK client scrollbar bug (PR#1145)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK client scrollbar bug (PR#1145)
From: hyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:42:51 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Blake Hyde
Version: 1.12.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Redhat 7.2
Submission from: (NULL) (152.19.231.55)

The scrollbar in my freeciv client sometimes seems to center improperly; that
is, it will begin to think a different part of the map is the center of it, and
so I will have to scroll in the other direction to get to it.  This can be
bothersome when it's part of my home island that the client arbitrarily decides
is the center of the map...