[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Voting results for second part of style guide question

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Voting results for second part of style guide questionnaire
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:37:00 +0100

On 2001-12-13 12:11:42, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> Here are the results of the voting for the second part of style guide
> (see attached questionnaire):
>
> Petr Baudis
>         10B  11B  12A  13D  14C
> Petrus Viljoen
>         10C  11B  12A  13E  14A
> Sugih Jamin
>         10A  11C  12A  13D  14C
> Raimar Falke
>         10C  11B  12?  13AEF 14D
> Jason Short
>         10BC 11B? 12A  13E  14C
> Stepan Roh
>         10C  11B  12A  13E  14B
> Greg Wooledge
>         10C  11A  12A  13D  14BC*
> Daniel Sjölie
>         10C  11D  12A  13D  14C
> Julian Rüth
>         10A  11B  12B  13F  14D
> Justin Moore
>         10CB 11B  12A  13AE 14B
> Gregory Berkolaiko
>         10B  11B  12?  13D  14C
>

> Majory votes:
>         10C  11B  12A  13DE 14C
>

> If you can think of any other unresolved issues, communivate them to me,
> please.

Well, I don't think 11D was present in the original questionnaire and I
don't think it was clear that it was added later...
11B is ok with me, that was my preference in the original questionnaire,
but I think 11D is better and if people have missed that I'd just like
to bring it up...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)