[Freeciv-Dev] Is This Your Last Chance

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Is This Your Last Chance
From: jay_emery@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 07 Dec 2001 12:09:04 -500

Originally to: David B. Smith

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS LETTER TO
THE END! - follow
what it says to the letter - and you will not
worry whether a
RECESSION is coming or not, who is President,
or whether you keep
your current job or not. Yes, I know what you
are thinking. I
never responded to one of these before
either. One day though,
something just said "you throw away $25.00
going to a movie for 2
hours with your wife". "What the heck."
Believe me, no matter
where you believe "those feelings" come from,
I thank goodness
every day that I had that feeling. I cannot
imagine where I would
be or what I would be doing had I not. Read
on. It's true. Every
word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply
because you are buying
and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5
months from your
home.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN
A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the
following. This is the

letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
national weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to
the investigation of
this program described below, to see if it
really can make people
money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was
legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that
there are
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program

and if people can "follow the simple
instruction" they are bound
to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of
pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to
this profitable
opportunity". I was approached many times
before but each time I
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined
just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort
and money required.
To my astonishment, I received a total
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland,
Fort Lee, New Jersey.

---------------
Another said: "this program has been around
for a long time but I
never believed in it. But one day when I
received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I
followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later
the money started to
come in. First month I only made $240.00 but
the next 2 months
after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So
far, in the past 8
months by reentering the program, I have made
over $710,000.00
and I am playing it again. The key to success
in this program is
to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.'' More
testimonials later but first . . .
==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
====

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000
every 4 to 5 months
easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN
READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list
below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, or PAY PAL
Account. THE NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to
the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST
next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===

You will need all 5 reports so that you can
save them on your
computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5
X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via
e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your
computer so they will be accessible for you
to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from
you. Also make a
floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk in case
something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the
people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the
list, in any way
other than what is instructed below in step
'' 1 through 6 '' or

you will loose out on the majority of your
profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also
see how it does not
work if you change it. Remember, this method
has been tested, and
if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People
have tried to put
their friends/relatives names on all five
thinking they could get
all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, some
have tried to be greedy and then nothing
happened. So Do Not try
to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you
do, it will not work for you. Remember,
honesty reaps the
reward!!! This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You
are offering a
product for sale and getting paid for it.
Treat it as such and
you will be VERY profitable in a short period
of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports,
take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person
in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is
no doubt counting
their fortune.

2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4
down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3
down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2
down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1
down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the
REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY! This
is critical to YOUR success.

---------------

**** Take this entire letter, with the
modified list of names,
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY
OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if
you loose any data.
To assist you with marketing your business on
the Internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk
e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified
ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this
venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small,
just to see how it
goes, and we will assume You and those
involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that
the mailing receive
only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%) response (the
response could be much
better but lets just say it is only 0.2%).
Also many people will
send out hundreds of thousands e-mails
instead of only 5,000
each). Continuing with this example, you send
out only 5,000
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders
for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 e-mail each for a
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails
only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's 100 people responded and
ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
1000 orders for
Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for
a total of 5 million
e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000
orders for Report #
4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails
each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2%
response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH =
$500,000.00 (half a million
dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1.....
$50 + 2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5....
$500,000 .... Grand
Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND
FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

---------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10
PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a
moment what would happen
if everyone or half or even one 4th of those
people mailed
100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over
150 million people
on the Internet worldwide and counting, with
thousands more
coming on line every day. Believe me, many
people will do just
that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE
INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very
inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing
a lot of free ads
on the Internet will easily get a larger
response. We strongly
suggest you start with Method # 1 and add
METHOD #2 as you go
along. For every $5 you receive, all you must
do is e-mail them
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide same day
service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send
out, with your name
and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise
until they receive the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS===========
The reason for the "cash" is not because this
is illegal or
somehow "wrong". It is simply about time.
Time for checks or
credit cards to be cleared or approved, etc.
Concealing it is
simply so no one can SEE there is money in
the envelope and steal
it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send
$5 CASH, or use a Pay Pal Account if Their
E-mail Address is
Present. Cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each
Report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at
least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper, Write
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
Don't Have a PAY PAL
Account, but prefer to send money this way.
Get your FREE Account
at the link Below. Those that accept PAY PAL
will have their
E-mail Address listed. Remember to include
the Report # you are
ordering, and the E-mail Address you want
your order sent to.

Click on the image below to get your free
PayPal account today.

---------------

REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To
Advertising for Free On The
Net

Order Report #1 from

Gary Bailey
1708 Pierce Ave.
Rockford, IL 61103
USA

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending
Bulk Email On The Net

Order Report # 2 from:

Chris Rhodes
7915 Kledingreen
Spring, Texas 77379
USA

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On
The Net

Order Report # 3 from :

Scott Katip
3110 5th Ave.
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010
USA

REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using
MLM & The Net

Order Report # 4 from:

C. Tang
33 French Masts Lane
Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A3W7
Canada
additional postage required

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million
E-mails For Free

Order Report # 5 From:

Zach Simmons
2135 Springwood
Carrollton, TX 75006
USA

---------------

$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES
$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your
success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders
for Report #1 within
2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you
do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3
weeks after that
you should receive 100 orders or more for
REPORT # 2. If you did
not, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders
for Report # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the
list, you are placed in
front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME
SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE
WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
generate from this
business !!!

---------------

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF
THIS PROGRAM: You have
just received information that can give you
financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months
than you have ever imagined. Follow the
program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly
well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report after you have
put your name and address in Report #1 and
moved others to #2
...# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
you send this to
may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name will be on
every one of them. Remember though, the more
you send out the
more potential customers you will reach. So
my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to
become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW!

=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I
live in Chicago. I am

an accountant with a major US Corporation and
I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I
grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the
whole thing, spouting

my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I
''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally
ignored my supposed
intelligence and few days later she jumped in
with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to
lay the old ''I told
you so'' on her when the thing didn't work.
Well, the laugh was
on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50
next 45 days she had received total
$147,200.00 ........ all
cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in
her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

---------------

'' Not being the gambling type, it took me
several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative as I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so
little that there
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get
my money back''. '' I was surprised when I
found my medium size

post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the
first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this
deal is that it does
not matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

---------------

'' I had received this program before. I
deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of
course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I
had to wait until I
was e-mailed again by someone else.........11
months passed then
it luckily came again...... I did not delete
this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all
the money came within
22 weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

---------------

'' It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively easy money

with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions
carefully and within 10 days the money
started to come in. My
first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end
of third month my
total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to
internet''.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

---------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

This is a one time mailing. To be removed
from our database, reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line.
To ensure that the "unsubscribe process" has
been completed successfully please allow 2
weeks. We do apologize for any interim emails
that are received while we are updating our
records.