[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Indentation in switch()

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Indentation in switch()
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:12:47 +0100

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 10:27:39AM +0000, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> Some people have mentioned that they would like to see case fields
> indented in switch statements a la
> switch (i) {
>   case 0:
>     break;
>   case 1:
>     {
>       ++i;
>     }
>   default:
>     break;
> }
>
> This is not compatible with indent -kr -i2
>
> The best I could achieve is to have
> switch (i) {
>  case 0:
>   break;
>  case 1:
>   {
>     ++i;
>   }
>  default:
>   break;
> }
> with indent -kr -i2 -cli1
>
> If you can get better results with indent, let me know.

_If_ the tree is converted the ideal solution would be that everybody
can apply his personal ident settings to a checked out tree. Than he
can do his work, revert to the official ident settings and make the
diff.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!"