[Freeciv-Dev] sound fx

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] sound fx
From: gij <genius_invincible_jesus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:37:45 -0500

ok, so I'm ready to do the sound now.   :)

I've just visted the ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/sounds directory.

I take it all this stuff is unsorted and unused in the game at the moment?

I'm going to go through it and see what works and what doesn't, what's
obviously old civ sounds and what we can use.  I'll map them to
that short list and see what holes are left.

What format is freeciv going to use?  16bit mono .wav?  Can we do
stereo?

Is there anything else I should know, such as space limitations?

Thanks,

gij genius_invincible_jesus@xxxxxxxxxxxx