[Freeciv-Dev] very (very) small sugestion

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] very (very) small sugestion
From: Adam Gregory <Adammgregory@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:25:23 -0300

How about having the gtk client give a dropdown list of the default city names when a new city is created, instead of just the next one on the list. I thought of this because once I disbanded a city and rebuilt it a few spaces over and prefixed 'New' to its name. For the rest of the game after that new cities wanted to be called the same as the old city, and I didn't really want that, but I still wanted to use the default name set. It would have been nice to have all the names available to choose from. Ok, I know this is a very silly little thing to bring up, but if anyone with some gtk knowledge gets a spare half an hour, I think it'd be a nice feature.
--

The twin evils of an indifferent God and the spiteful force of gravity.