[Freeciv-Dev] moving order (PR#1081)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] moving order (PR#1081)
From: hjr.boehm@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:22:10 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Hjalmar Böhm
Version: 1.12.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linuksen
Submission from: (NULL) (134.100.127.140)

you know how to use the goto-command to have a fast move 'between' turns.
the unit is then moving at same time as cities are updated (i suppose they
are of same parent class). than means sometimes units are moving before
city update and sometimes after. I think the unit must not move before
city-production is completed.

i'm not shure if its a bug, but for me it is one ;-)

mailataan, Hjalmar