[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI can build railway-system

To: mateusz stefek <matusik_s@xxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI can build railway-system
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:47:08 +0100

> +int is_tiles_rail_connected(int x0, int y0, int x1, int y1);
> which quickly checks wheather two tiles are in the same "rail zone"
> It could be used in AI evaluating cities, and many other places.
>
> BTW
> I found it easier to konquer AI when they have railway-system in their
> country.
> And it is sad.
Then AI should take railway system as a kind of danger, IMHO.

Can you please post your diffs as text/plain? One can't reply
to them conviently if they are sent as application/octet-stream.
Thanks.

Can you please use THRESOLD rather than 12*SINGLE_MOVE?

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/