[Freeciv-Dev] Re: building under cygwin

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: building under cygwin
From: James Wilson <fat_hot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:56:14 -0500

no, it crashed in several different places, never the same one twice.

I rebuilt and things seem to be stable now. I am getting a warning, but that's it:

Warning: Cannot convert string "ShapeOval" to type ShapeStyle

I will continue to use it and let you know if it crashes any more.

James

At 03:48 AM 11/4/01, Reinier Post wrote:
On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 09:57:58PM -0500, James Wilson wrote:
> I'll try to get the Xaw client to crash repeatably and submit some reports
> (unless it turns out there's some misconfiguration on my part, which is
> quite possible).

Did it always crash at the same 'place'?

--
Reinier