[Freeciv-Dev] Re: assertion failed in cityrep.c (PR#1019)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: assertion failed in cityrep.c (PR#1019)
From: <guerby@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:13:02 +0200

> I would be suprised if you could do this, but please try.

I tried for ten minutes without success. Don't know what I may have done to set
this
selection pointer to NULL, the only thing I remember is that I was using Alt-B
to buy
a bunch of stuff going up with the up arrow key, and at the top bye bye client.

You can probably forget about it.

Thanks for your quick response and keep up the good work :).

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@xxxxxxx>