[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [gtk+iso] Farmland covering tile

To: Bert Buchholz <bertbuchholz@xxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [gtk+iso] Farmland covering tile
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:49:38 -0400 (EDT)

Theres a similar problem with swamp/peat/river (looks like swamp/peat) and
judging by tileset I suspect similar problems with jungle/fruit/river and
jungle/jems/river.

I think the problem is that tiles are simply drwan in an order (something
like terrain, rivers, specials, improvements, cities) assuming that each
layer leaves adequate blank space, but some of them don't.  Probably the
best solution is to fix the tilesets.  I'll take a shot at that (though my
art skills aren't great).

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"