[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: remove map_adjuxt_[xy] invocations

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: remove map_adjuxt_[xy] invocations
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:40:19 -0400

I'm not sure what CHECK_MAP_POS() means today, but in the past I
didn't think it was testing this.

Of course I like is_normalized_map_pos() for consistency with current
code ... but we've been there too :-)

This is all going away, as soon as one passes normalized coordinates
as arguments, i.e. it is really only useful in these specific asserts.

So we should all let Boss Raimar have his way, and maybe he'll feel
better about the next request when it actually matters :-).

Cheers,
RossW
=====