[Freeciv-Dev] new teamciv release 1.12.5 ..

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new teamciv release 1.12.5 ..
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:17:35 +0200 (CEST)

... also features veteran settlers as well as a new system of the settler
activity storage. Instead of storing it on the settler this information
is stored on the tile now.

See http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/teamciv.html for
the latest information (and a new pagedesign).

The veteran system is more or less finished now. If some of its ideas
are wanted in freeciv (someone asked for that some weeks ago) I would
offer my help. Yet larger parts have to be written new and features
(like  more server variables) would have to be added. So I am not urging
for that job ;)

And as usual ...

... comments, suggestions and critics are of course appreciated.

Enjoy!
Ingo

PS: two special links for the "settler activity shown in GUI" group:

    http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/gfx/screen-settler-1.jpg

    and

    http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/gfx/screen-settler-2.jpg

--