[Freeciv-Dev] buildings question

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] buildings question
From: trey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Trey)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 02:17:49 -0400

        Greetings,
        I was futzing around with freeciv this evening.  I wanted to add a
new technology/building for myself to play with.  Cloning and cloning vats.
Everything seemed to go well, I copied everything to a separate directory
and did a set techs civ2-trey and set buildings civ2-trey.
        Unfortunately, when I attempted to start a game I received the
following message:
0: Bad number of buildings 68 (./civ2-trey/buildings.ruleset)
        Since I was unsure of what this meant, I did the only seemingly
obvious thing -- searched the source tree for 67, figuring that somewhere
there was something looking for the number of buildings, and by adding a new
one I upset something.
        Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should have done?
                        Thank you,
                                -Trey Belew
--
Ashton Trey Belew