[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - worklist
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:33:21 +0200

On 2001-08-31 18:57:44, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Am Freitag, 31. August 2001 18:24 schrieb Mike Kaufman:

> > > Sounds reasonable. Just make it work like that and rename the
> > > button.
> >
> > It doesn't work like that now?
>
> Not just. It sentries fortified units. I think Daniel has worked
> on it to improve it.

I haven't touched the unit-page (intentionally :)

> > > Hhm. Thinking about it: every idle unit gets sentried, every
> > > sentried unit gets fortified (if possible). No "second" click,
> > > t'was a bad idea.
> >
> > so don't rename it?
>
> It's on Daniel. I can't implement it.

Actually, I don't think I'll have the time to handle all suggested
changes to the city diagol... I would be very happy if Mike (or anyone
else) could take care of this...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)