[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plz modify freeciv.org/sounds/

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plz modify freeciv.org/sounds/
From: col@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:47:26 +0200

Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ..
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 12:20:41PM +0200, col@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I have spoken with Reimar and he told me that I should e-mail you to
>                      rAimar

Oh, sorry!!!

> > + We need more sounds especially for events and for some special
> > units. To see what sounds are needed, please dl the soundpack -
>
> You should make a list of sounds needed. You are the one who knows
> this at best.

Then it would be fine if our webmaster could tell the people that we need
sounds for the following events: [Then give the people the event list which is
already on the page]
and for each unit's action one. Unit actions:
* Move
* Attack
* Special (like paradrop)
* Destroyed (like a sinking trireme)

> > be supported by "play".
>
> Sounds can be converted. IMHO the format doesn't matter.
>
>       Raimar

Ahm... you're right...

CU,
David