[Freeciv-Dev] Diff

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bart Geverts <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bomek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Diff
From: David Weisgerber <tnt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:14:35 -0400

I hope this code works for you, I am not using diff this often. But I kept on
the rules from freeciv-hackers...

Note: you have to automake the whole thing once more due to makefile.am was
changed.

When adding to CVS please copy the soundspec file and the soundfiles to /data
so the users have them when they want to fetch the CVS.

Thanks a lot,
David

PS: Included in the file:
sound.c && sound.h (wait... I don't need them right ?)
a diff file
a new soundspec - file, the old one had one little mistake
--
Um Ihren Pentium im Gameboy-Modus zu starten:
  C:\> win<ENTER>