[Freeciv-Dev] Bug report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug report
From: David Weisgerber <tnt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:15:42 -0400

This has nothing to do with sound and is server related:

Today I played on civerserver.freeciv.org:5558 (apache was down I think), I
played the bavarians, Publunch played the brazilians and ozo played the fins.
I don't know why but suddenly Publunch and ozo gave me all their cities when
I was in war (I was allied with ozo and in peace with Publunch) with them
against the spain. The whole northern hemisphere was mine but after some
rounds the game ended as if I landed with a space ship on alpha centauri. I
had around 500+ points of score and the next one (the spain) had around 130
points.
I don't know why this happened. Any statements ???

CU,
David

--
Früher nannte man es piepsen und bunt blinken, heute nennt man es
Multimedia.