[Freeciv-Dev] can't read popup message during menu (PR#889)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] can't read popup message during menu (PR#889)
From: fool@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Saber Taylor
Version: 1.12.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux-Mandrake 8.0
Submission from: (NULL) (24.26.132.179)

While I had [View] menu open and mouse on it, a turn ended.
Then a pop-up message came up indicating info (I think it was
most advanced civs or whatever). The app would not respond at
all until I clicked [close] on the informational window, even
though I couldn't read the info window (the view menu was on
top of it).

Using KDE window manager (KDE 2.1.1).