[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv forgets moves after 'goto attack' (PR#887)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv forgets moves after 'goto attack' (PR#887)
From: mriser@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 07:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Micha Riser
Version: 1.12.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (217.162.108.65)

When you use goto for attacking a city (for example with a ship) and the unit
does not reach the target in this turn, then after (successfully) attacking,
freeciv does not show up the unit for moving in this turn even though the unit
would have moves left.

You still can click on the unit and then do the moves left, but freeciv does not
activate it automatically.

Sorry, when this sounds awfully complicated... I provide a savegame where you
might be better able to see what I mean.

The savegame is avaible from http://www.povworld.de/civgotobugs.sav.gz . Connect
as 'Human', look at the destroyer near Conception. It is set 'goto' the city
Conception. When you press 'turn done', it will attack the city. But though it
has done only 3 moves so far, that means it still has 3 moves left, it will not
get active in this turn any more.

This behaviour has not been in version 1.11.4.