[Freeciv-Dev] units not displayed in city dialog of 1.11.10 (PR#874)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] units not displayed in city dialog of 1.11.10 (PR#874)
From: michael42@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Michael Grundel
Version: 1.11.10
Client: Gtk+
OS: linux x86
Submission from: (NULL) (62.104.212.93)

Hi!

I have problems with version 1.11.10 (downloaded today):

With the trident tiles:
The units present in the city are not displayed in the city dialog. When I
rearrange the settlers the display is updated and the units are displayed,
but the next time I open the city, they are gone again.

Isometric version:
Quits with a "Floating point exception" when I open a city dialog.

None of these problems occured with 1.11.6 (the last version I tried out).

Cheers,
Michael