Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] freeciv game ports (PR#865)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv game ports (PR#865)
From: ralphcutler@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: RALPH CUTLER
Version: 1.11.4
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Windows ME
Submission from: (NULL) (162.39.208.176)

2 weeks and no answer--- i have tried everything i can think of to get the game
to play without success. what do i have to do? the game wont play on the 1.11.6
game ports and the patch wont work on this computer. if it is not going to work
anymore i would like to know so i can DELETE it from my computer. i enjoyed
playing freeciv but if you folks dont want to play with me you could at least
tell me and i will go away-- i dont stay where i am not wanted. reply to
ralphcutler@xxxxxxxxxx                          thank you
                                 ralph