Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] egbert: de.po updated. This does NOT sol

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] egbert: de.po updated. This does NOT solve the repor...
From: Egbert Hinzen <egbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:38:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Thue wrote:

> > This does NOT solve the reported bug:
> > I had to generate freeciv.pot manually.
>
> If I do a
>    make de.pox
> as described at http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml#howto for updating
> your translation, it will automatically generate the freeciv.pot file
> first. Is that not automatic enough?

I think freeciv.pot (not the po's or pox'es) should be updated with every
"make" from the main tree. So it was handled the last two years.

Advantage: The translator can see if there are phrase changings just by
looking at freeciv.pot and must not always generate all.

--
Egbert Hinzen
-- ICQ 45698606