Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] egbert: de.po updated. This does NOT sol

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] egbert: de.po updated. This does NOT solve the repor...
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:04:48 +0200

Am Sonntag,  8. Juli 2001 13:05 schrieben Sie:
> > This does NOT solve the reported bug:
> > I had to generate freeciv.pot manually.
>
> If I do a
>    make de.pox
> as described at http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml#howto for updating
> your translation, it will automatically generate the freeciv.pot file
> first. Is that not automatic enough?

Maybe it is possible to put it in nightly CVS again?

I wonder if all translators are aware that they have to
run make de.pox, even if they use CVS. At least ja.po and
no.po are up to date, but covering freeciv.pot of June 30
only.

> -thue

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *