Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bad entries in po/POTFILES.in

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bad entries in po/POTFILES.in
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 02:06:24 +0200

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> At 2001/07/03 05:46 , Thue wrote:
> I, personally, like the idea of having a multi-part distribution,
> where you could pick the parts you want.  We are definitely not
> there, however.

The situation wrt. VMS is precisely the same, except that the vms
directory is included in Makefile.am.  If we're going to have a
multi-part distribution then we should definitely document the
practise.  I think that the easiest and most robust solution is to
include the amiga files; in my experience if you try to go behind
Automake's back then things will break sooner or later.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
Look DEEP into the OPENINGS!!  Do you see any ELVES or EDSELS...