Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Window behaviour under kde2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Window behaviour under kde2
From: Mathias Uhlmann <Mathias.Uhlmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 00:00:58 +0200

Hi!

I have the following problem with kde2 (SuSE 7.1) and FreeCiv 1.11.4 and
1.11.6.
When I open the city list, then a city and then in the city the
worklist, the city list and
the city window vanish behind the main window. This is 1.11.6, with
1.11.4 it was
even worse. There even the city list (or the message window, basically
anything
except the active window) would vanish behind the main window.

So Thue wrote, that I should post this problem to freeciv-dev. And here
I am.

Ciao.
Mathias.

PS: When answering please send me a personal copy, I am not in the
freeciv-dev
mailing list.