Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] scrollbars in isometric

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] scrollbars in isometric
From: "Daniel Speyer" <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 18:15:22 -0400

Client: Gtk/Isometric
Version 1.11.6 (and 1.11.5-devel)

The scrollbars move the map in the 'logical' x and y (diagnol) directions
instead of actually up/down and left/right on the screen.  This can be
*very* confusing for new players (I just recruited some).  I've got a
partial solution written, but it jumps whenever you switch which scrollbar
you're using (without right-clicking anywhere in between).  The
map_view_[xy]0 variables behave correctly, so I'm sort of lost in
finishing the patch up.  Here's what I've done, I hope someone  else can
make it fully work.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"