Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] AGAIN: Update of Spanish localization

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AGAIN: Update of Spanish localization
From: Miguel Lobo <miguel_l_l@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:01:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

I already sent this message about a month ago, but much to my surprise
nobody answered my question then.

In October I took over the maintainance of the Spanish translation with
the conformity of the former translator, David Pérez.  Last time we
revised the translation file, David submitted it to freeciv.org, but he
can't because he is too busy now.

So what I need to know is:

What should I do to send the revised `es.po' file to freeciv.org?  Should
I upload the file to ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming, as it is said
in the web site?  Should I notify somebody?

By the way, maybe the Spanish entry at the Localization page should be
updated to point to my e-mail address <miguell@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you.

--
Miguel