Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] check_po.pl

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] check_po.pl
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:13:13 +0200

In a mail I cannot find right now Erik Sigra said it was a problem that the
freeciv-specific check_po.pl did not accept %%.
Gaute Strokkenes has said he though that gettext's own checks we more
comprehensite than the ones done by check_po.pl .

So do we want to just drop check_po.pl?
(ok, the %% should be easy to fix, but why bother when we have the gettext
checks, which the gettext developers will keep up to date for us)

-Thue