Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] bulgarian translation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bulgarian translation
From: selibum <selibum@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:55:55 -0700

Hi
I've made bulgarian translation (not full) of freeciv a few months ago. It was
based on freeciv.pot from 1.10.0 version. It worked quite well for me, just
needed some hacks like changing the font in the source where it is not with
cp1251 encoding etc. I mean to ask about this later. Now comes my question: are
there big diferences between current (1.11.4) freeciv.pot and my? I can and
want to send my .po file to you, but I'm afraid it could not fit with current
release. I've downloaded last sources from www.freeciv.org and hope these days
could find enogh time to compile them with my .po file.
TIA