Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] experiences with gettext

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] experiences with gettext
From: William Mulvihill <will.mulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:16:00 -0500

Hi there,
I'm a developer of an open-source project and big fan of freeciv. My project is starting to get requests for different languages and the suggestion has been made about using gettext. Now I know you guys use it for freeciv and wanted to know what your experience with it was. It is really easy to use? We're there any tips you had that made it all go a lot easier? Thanks in advance.

-Will Mulvihill
William Mulvihill, Web Master
DxR Development Group, Inc.
150 E. Pleasant Hill Road