Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Tile Editor (Java applet)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Tile Editor (Java applet)
From: oconchus <oconchus@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:53:03 +0100

I'm working on a basic GUI editor.

At the moment, it can paint the terrain tiles and has features for
  - drawing ellipses, blocks and polygons of tiles
  - flood fill
  - undo/redo

I'll release the first release by next week, but I'm taking a 3
month break from my PC to go abroad, so I won't be updating it
'til then.

By next week, it should have copy/paste features.
I'll post the source code and related files for the first release then as
well.

Regards,

Shane O'Connor