Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Stratford

To: cameron@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: FreeCiv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Stratford
From: Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:50:30 +0200

Hi!

Cameron Morland wrote:

La 2001-03-20, Cameron Morland skribis:

I put together one single patch for naming cities with respect to
terrain type. This one only implements the Canadian ruleset, but does
it thoroughly.  The patch knows about hills, rivers, and coastal
tiles; this covers the majority of English city names, and probably
other languages as well.

Nobody seems to have indicated any bugs, and a few people seem to even
like this, so it's ready to apply to CVS. I really can't make the language
rulesets for countries that have not been traditionally English speaking.
Hopefully others will do this.

I think I would do this for Germany after the patch has been put into cvs.

Niels