Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] minor feature request/suggestion...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] minor feature request/suggestion...
From: Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:38:59 -0400

Hey all,

First off let me say great job so far!  Great game and just as addictive as
civ-type games should be!(one... more... turn...)

I have one minor request..  Would it be possible to have the option to have
the notification that a unit has been upgraded by Loenardo's Workshop pop up
in the message window?  Unless I'm missing something, none of the message
options will toggle this and it will currently(bulit from CVS sources on Mar
30) only appear in the main output window.

Daniel Frazier

        - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.