Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New city report columns (PR#737)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New city report columns (PR#737)
From: tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi freecivers,

- This patch adds following columns (and deletes none) to the city report:
  (D means that I set column shown by default)

                * Workers: Happy
                * Workers: Content
                * Workers: Unhappy
                * Entertainers
                * Scientists
                * Taxmen
                * Surplus: Food
                * Surplus: Production
                * Surplus: Trade
                * Economy (trade): Gold
                * Economy (trade): Luxyry
                * Economy (trade): Science
                        (I added those because I want to be able to sort
columns by, for example,
                        production surplus. Those which show all three in one
column are shown
                        by default because they consume less space).
                * Attack power of 3 best attacking units in city
                * Defense power of 3 best defensing units in city
                D Amount of supported units
                * Amount of present units
                D Turns before city grow / population loss

- The increase in the amount of available columns caused a little problem in
  configure dialog - check buttons are now divided in columns which have 16
buttons
  each (2 columns now). I implemented only GTK+-version.
- Patch is against latest CVS version
- Patch (which is attached, too) can be downloaded from

http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new-cityreport-columns.diff

Please read this little and simple patch through and TEST IT! After that, if no
"bugs" are found, this patch is READY TO BE APPLIED INTO CVS.

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>
              For That Matter: http://tuma.cjb.net/