Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] I noticed some strange behaviour on the part of the ai.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] I noticed some strange behaviour on the part of the ai.
From: Spammers agree to pay 500 US Dollars Per Unsolicited SPAM by sending to this account to cover hardw <500usd_per_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:00:10 -0500 (CDT)

I'm not sure if this intentional or not, but the AI doen't seem to
understand that if a city has a production of 0 that it should make
the units it supports go to a city with a higher level of production and
change the homecity on at least one unit.  Optionally it could see if
there are unused production squares available and only do the above if
food production was 0 or less and no more production squares were
available.

Also, is anyone working on a Alpha centauri style ruleset/tileset and or
AI?  The AI's have a lot more personality in Alpha centauri, which
actually makes them easier to manipulate, but also more interesting to
play.

---
By sending unsolicited commertial e-mail to this address you agree
to the terms proved by a finger 500usd_per_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx