Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Educational Materials Development (PR#736)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Educational Materials Development (PR#736)
From: edu-dev@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Need educational materials for a class or course you need to teach?

- Computers / IT (any subject)
- Management
- Other

We can help!  We create manuals, guides, tutorials and presentation packages
for any educational needs you may have. If you or your organization is involved
with training then you likely need materials developed. Based in North America,
we serve clients across the WORLD. We have worked with some of the largest
firms
around in prepping and delivering the materials they need. We have great