Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: I noticed some strange behaviour on the part of the ai

To: Spammers agree to pay 500 US Dollars Per Unsolicited SPAM by sending to this account to cover hardw <500usd_per_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: I noticed some strange behaviour on the part of the ai.
From: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:01:40 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Spammers agree to pay 500 US Dollars Per Unsolicited SPAM
by sending to this account to cover hardw wrote:

> Also, is anyone working on a Alpha centauri style ruleset/tileset and or
> AI?  The AI's have a lot more personality in Alpha centauri, which
> actually makes them easier to manipulate, but also more interesting to
> play.

Yes (to the ruleset stuff, at any rate). See
http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~stewart/fcindex.html

        The AI stuff is rather harder, as its behaviour is very much
hard-coded to the default Freeciv rules.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"For Cambridge people rarely smile,