[Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
There is a new patch out for civworld. It is in incoming/ now, soon to be
posted on the webpage and in contrib/utils/civworld/
It's a big improvement over the 19 Feb version. The obvious (I think) bugs
have been fixed. I you have any problems using the thing, read the README,
then drop me a line.
fogging works as far as I can tell. If you find a problem with this let me
If you crash the thing, also let me know a.s.a.p.
* fogging is fixed
* you can fog/unfog without actually viewing the private map
* can home units
* can edit a player's tech
* rect draw works for isometric view
- there is a problem somewhere in get_canvas_xy() that makes bad things
happen when the mouse is depressed and then moved off the canvas.
(i.e. the canvas coordinates go to -3000 or some such number)
* handles barbarians correctly as well as MAX_NUM_PLAYERS
* can use all of the city styles
* city dialog works much better, refreshes correctly.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch,
Mike Kaufman <=