Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] blindingly bright tiles

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] blindingly bright tiles
From: "Baumans" <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:27:10 -0500

When I was running freeciv (gtk client, just after I "cvs update"d), I
noticed that some tiles ( Hires and Civ II grassland squares) were
inordinately bright, ie., maximum possible brightness. I checked them with
the GIMP, and they were a sane brightness, and they weren't near that bright
before. That may also have something to do with the fact that I apt-get
upgraded gtk yesterday (debian "sid") and it seemed to've  changed things
around more than normal (including changing the gtk directory around).