Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: How do I add fi.po? + "untranslatable" string

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: How do I add fi.po? + "untranslatable" string
From: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:24:36 +0100

torsdagen den 15 mars 2001 22:18 skrev Sini Ruohomaa:
> The irrelevant part was that it seems your mails like to arrive on the
> list twice. Have you noticed anything such?

Yes, I also get 2 of most mails when people reply to my posts. But they don't
both come from the list. One is the direct mail and one is the mail through
the list. This is the way the list is set up. Other lists don't have this
duplication. But it is actually useful if the list is slow. Sometimes a mail
through the list can take several hours, and a half hour is common. So I
prefer to get replies fast and have to delete duplicates.