Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: i18n, gettext

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: i18n, gettext
From: Dirk Stoecker <stoecker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:22:51 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

> I have worked a bit on the win32 gettext problem. Now I'm not changing
> the intl dir.
> A patch is attached. Do
>
> mv amiga/gettext.c common
> mv amiga/libintl.h common

I do not like your patch much. There are too much #ifdefs, which can
easyly be avoided. Please move all the system dependendant stuff into a
function (maybe called getsystemlocale()). The #ifdef for this can
include all globals and includes also!

Ciao
|____| _|_ |____| _|_    _|_ |____| I hope AMIGA never stops making fun!