Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog: stage 2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog: stage 2
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:46:19 +0200

Not ready yet either.

I just had to send this now because I have limited chances to do it
when I'm preparing myself for matriculation examinations at our summer
cottage. Feel free to contribute (send them to tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx), and
please patch against a version patched against my patch.

To get some picture of the new citydialog, you can look at screenshots
at http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-*.jpg (where
* is 1,2 and 3).

Changed:

* Updated to latest CVS
* indentation should be okay (or at least better)
    (I got vim indentation finally do well)
* Units: it's now possible to have MAX_UNIT_ROWS rows of units in
  citydialog (In new dialog there is more space)
* Units: NUM_UNITS_SHOWN is now int (oh, someone did some duplicate job
  when I was at summer cottage) and is calculated to be nice for different
  tilesets
* Scroller bars (scale widget) in units page don't work and are
        buggy (cause crashes).
* Worklist implementation and some other (minor) changes by Raimar Falke
  (Thank you, Raimar!)

--
Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net/      is all