Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New city dialog

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New city dialog
From: Harri Airaksinen <Harri.Airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:18:13 +0200

Greetings Freecivers,

I've been messing with my new citydialog for some evenigns now
on our summer cottage, and this is what I've got. It's by no means
finished, but something, at least.

 Following items are not yet implemented (or functional):
* Worklist page
* I didn't get the callbacks of map canvas and citizen icons work,
  I just wonder why.
* Unitlist scrollbars (Scale widget)
* Unitlist grows the dialog way too big on isometric view
  (this will be allright when I implement scrollbars, I guess).
* indentation (argt, I go mad with buggy vim)

Other features should be ok by now.

I also implemented some small new features:
* improvement upkeep values are shown
* information on how long it will last before city grows next time

Mike and Raimar, please add your happiness display functionality
and CMA agent to their own pages in new dialog. Patch against this
patch and send them to me (tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Testing is of course welcome, but as I said, this is not ready
(if everything goes fine, it may be in some days...)!

(This message was generously sent by my father because I don't
have internet connection here on my cottage. That's because
I won't reply to mails or be available for some days (or even week).)

--
Tuomas