Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Coordination of efforts

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Coordination of efforts
From: "Sebastian.Willert" <willert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:08:51 +0100 (MET)

I'm quite new to this list, so I might misjudge the situation but it seems
to me that the cvs-version of Freeciv is well behind the several patches
submittet by various developers. To minimize the risk of duplicate or
conflicting patches it would IMHO be very useful to coordinate the tasks
that people are willing to undertake.

Me and some friends of mine are very interested in adding some fancy
graphics to the city dialog of the gtk-client. If some of you are working
in this area (or on the city-dialogs of all those other clients) I'd be
very pleased if we managed to get in contact.

BTW: Additinal graphics will certainly need some extensions to the tiles
specification (see my previous post 'Some more eyecandy'), can anyone tell
me who is resposible for changes to this specification?

--
Sebastian