Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] City dialog width {was: [Update] Happiness display (GTK cl

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] City dialog width {was: [Update] Happiness display (GTK client)}
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:19:08 -0500

Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This may possible. I CC'ed Egbert Hinzen for this. However I also plan to add another button ("Agents"). So a more general solution may be better.

In that case, it may be a good idea to provide room for more buttons.

A related issue is the number of citizens and units shown in the city dialog window. Because the numbers are hardcoded, they may not be suitable for certain tilesets or screen resolutions. For example, with the HiRes tileset, the 12 units shown make the window very wide. Does anyone have a better idea of how to handle that?

Mike