Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] A question for any Mac programmers

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A question for any Mac programmers
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:53:33 -0600

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone was interested in porting FreeCiv to MacOS?  I
have a freeware C/C++ toolkit (with compiler and debugger) called MPW, the
OpenSSH for Mac and MacCVS, so I am sure I could it if there is enough
interest.  Someone told me on the FreeCiv channel on openprojects, that
there ARE some mac fans.  Please, any that's interested let me know, what
you think?  Since FreeCiv is done in C/C++, I am sure we could easily port
it, the only hump would be, what and where to put things regading the menus
and he menubar, since I am a little new to the Mac, but not new to Linux.

Cheers,
Patrick