Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patches (PR#685)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patches (PR#685)
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:47:03 -0500

Joona Kiiski wrote:

Is anyone interested in testing/reading patches?

I've already sent several patches in freeciv-dev, but
they haven't been committed (maybe because anyone hasn't even
read them?!)

Most of them are only small, but IMO important fixes.

So, am I only wasting my time when sending these patches?
[snip]

I don't want to sound alarmist, but I feel this is getting to be a serious problem. More and more patches are left unread/unapplied. I don't know how to fix this situation, but something has to be done. We have got to find a way to better coordinate the development effort. Anyone has a good idea? Could the admins please comment on this?

Mike