[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: new messages again

To: thue@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: new messages again
From: tuma2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tuomas Airaksinen)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:22:20 +0200 (EET)

>> So... I remind to apply it.
>
>I took a better look and changed some things:
>-Changed the old famine message from "famine feared" to "famine occured" and
>changed your new message to "famine feared".

Ok. That's ok. (that only can cause some confusion at first, but that's
not a problem).

>-Reindented your patch. Either you do it or I have to do it, so please...

What actually was wrong with my indentation?

>-Don't report (the new) "famine feared" unless city has negative
>food_surplus. (this may be controversial, but you generelly have too many
>cities with 0 food and no surplus)

ok.

>-Capitalize the Client Message Options for Consistency

ok.

>-Refrase the new government available message

ok.

Thank you ;)

BTW change the encoding of attachments in your mail client to something
like plain text etc, base64 is not too easy to read with this mail
client (freenet.hut.fi).

--
Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net       is all