[Freeciv-Dev] segfault fix

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] segfault fix
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:41:12 +0100

When toggling an AI player assess_danger() is called. The bad thing is that
it is also called before the game has started and the map move costs are
initialized, and that it among other things creates lots of warmaps working
on the map. And so it segfaults. It doesn't do so in 1.11.4, and I am not
sure why it does it now; it assess_danger()ed in 1.11.4 too.

If anyone care this one took me some time to track down because I assumed the
error was in new code... :(

-Thue